Two of the most popular resorts in Batu Feringgi, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa and Golden Sands Resort have launched a new package, the Merdeka Special with validity from 23 August to 30 September 2020.
The two resorts are offering a rebate of RM63 off from the Best Available Rates in celebration of Malaysia’s 63rd years of Independence. This special offer starts from MYR262+ at Golden Sands Resort and MYR497+ at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa includes daily breakfast for two adults and two children below 6 years old, high speed wireless internet access and welcome drinks on arrival. For Rasa Wing guests at Rasa Sayang, they are entitled to the Rasa Wing privileges.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- The rate is subject to 10% service charge and 0% government tax per room per night.
- An additional third person charge which includes breakfast and an extra bed staying in the room at Garden Wing will be at MYR180+ per night and MYR250+ per night at Rasa Wing. At Golden Sands Resort, the third person charge is MYR150+ per night. The third person charges are subject to prevailing offer discounts, service charges and government tax.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions and does not apply to group bookings of 10 rooms and above.
- This offer is subject to room availability and blackout dates may apply.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact (604) 888 8668 for Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa and (604) 886 1818 for Golden Sands Resort. The offer is also available on the offer page of both resorts.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resort, an iconic flagship brand of the Shangri-La Group, currently operates over 80 deluxe hotels and resorts with a room inventory of over 35,000. Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the Company has properties in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group’s award-winning Golden Circle loyalty programme extends to all properties of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts worldwide. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.