So, it is real or fake news that Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La is opening its privileged doors and giving away RM300 for FREE? It’s the truth, of course. The resort has launched its ‘You Stay, We Pay!’ offer and the public have found it to be such a great bargain that the Golden Sands has since been inundated by calls to check if the offer is real or fake.
This offer in support of local tourism and the hospitality industry has indeed caught consumers off guard. According to Golden Sands Resort’s Resident Manager, Christoph Düker, “We are happy to do our utmost in support of the tourism and hospitality industry; and are proud to throw open our doors to welcome the public as guests for some pampered fun and relaxation at a very affordable price. It is indeed an honour for us to play our part in contributing to the revival of domestic tourism and our country’s economy with this literally unbelievable great bargain and offer!”In response to this tremendous public interest, Golden Sands would like to make a statement to share with and invite the public to its ‘You Stay, We Pay!’ offer which is open for booking for limited time only. With the offer, the resort will top up and give guests RM300 nett daily resort credit valid for use at its F&B outlets.
Terms and conditions of ‘You Stay, We Pay!’ offer below applies:
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge and 0% government tax per room per night
- Prior reservation is required and is subject to availability
- Breakfast is not included in the daily rate
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing offer or promotion (ie. discounts, promotions, privilege cards, Golden Circle food and beverage point redemption, Golden Circle Spa point redemption)
- Not applicable for group bookings of 10 or more rooms
- Blackout dates may apply
- A full non-refundable advance deposit is required for this booking at the time of booking
- Resort credit is applicable for all participating food and beverage outlets and Adventure Zone
For more information, please check the offer from this link: bit.ly/YouStayWePay.
Suleiman Tunku Abdul Rahman
Director of Communications
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang
Golden Sands Resort, Penang
Tel: 604-888 8888
Fax: 604-881 1800