Enjoy Your Long-Awaited Lexis Getaway, With The MY Next Vacation E-Voucher Sale, From Now Till 31 March, For Stays Till 31 January 2022
This year, with adventures in faraway lands on hold, a relaxing escape on your home turf beckons. There’s no time like the present to rediscover the joy of travel, ignite your wanderlust fantasies and explore your own backyard. Take the opportunity to rekindle romance in a private pool villa or indulge in a pampering retreat by the beach with your family and closest friends, with Lexis Hotel Group’s MY NEXT Vacation E-Voucher Sale.
Starting now through 31 March, guests have the chance to save up to 49% on selected rooms at Lexis hotels and resorts – Lexis Port Dickson, Grand Lexis Port Dickson, Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson and Lexis Suites Penang. Travelers will need to book by Wednesday, 31 March, on https://stg.lexishibiscuspd.com for stays from 5 March 2021 to 31 January 2022. Terms and conditions apply.
“After months of MCO, it’s time to plan that long-awaited getaway and treat your loved ones to a well-deserved break of sun, fun and fresh air as Lexis Hotel Group welcomes back guests to the coastal town of Port Dickson and vibrant Penang island. These are challenging times and now, more than ever, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and colleagues, remains our focus. As we navigate through this challenging period, our colleagues have continued to embody the philosophy that guides Lexis service excellence, whilst maintaining the highest hygiene standards to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all guests and colleagues”, said Mandy Chew Siok Cheng, President, Lexis Hotel Group.
Health & Safety Assurances at Lexis Hotel Group
At Lexis Hotel Group, the welfare of its guests and colleagues will always be its priority. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the Group has implemented stringent precautionary measures at all of its hotels and resorts to safeguard the health and well-being of its guests and colleagues:
- Health declaration forms on arrival
- Temperature checks and mandatory face mask policy as standard protocol
- Increased frequency and full attention to deep cleaning of all high-touch surfaces and areas used by guests throughout the hotels and resorts
- Use of medical grade sanitisers and disinfectants throughout its properties
- Increased cleaning frequency of air filters and air-conditioner systems to ensure optimal air quality
- Safe dining, meetings and events with extra precautions to respect physical distancing and enhanced food safety practice