Two of the most popular resorts in Batu Feringgi, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa and Golden Sands Resort have launched a Local Resident Rate (LRR) with MYR100 credit to usher the excitement of Penang Experience Year 2020 (PEY) and the Visit Malaysia Year 2020 (VMY 2020).
The Local Resident Rate (LRR) now available online www.shangri-la.com applies to all Malaysian residents and is valid for resort stays until 20 December 2021. The offer comes with an accumulative daily MYR100 resort credit that guests can use to offset their daily room rates or food & beverages charges.
In addition to the MYR100 resort credit, the LRR include daily breakfast for two adults and two children, below 6 years old, 15 per cent discount on a la carte Chi, The Spa treatments. Guests will be given welcome drinks and cold towel on arrival. During their stay they get to enjoy the scheduled free shuttle bus service to and from George Town and free WiFi throughout the resort.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resort, an iconic flagship brand of the Shangri-La Group, currently operates over 80 deluxe hotels and resorts with a room inventory of over 35,000. Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the Company has properties in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group’s award-winning Golden Circle loyalty programme extends to all properties of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts worldwide. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- The rate is subject to 10% service charge, 6% government tax and MYR3 local government fee per room per night.
- An additional third person staying in the room for Garden Wing will be charged MYR180++ per night (includes breakfast and an extra bed). At Golden Sands Resort, the third person charge is MYR150++ per night (includes breakfast and an extra bed). Third person charges are subject to prevailing offer discounts, service charges and government tax.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions and does not apply to group bookings of 10 rooms and above.
- This offer is subject to room availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Proof of Malaysian residency (MyKad holders or foreigners and permanent residents with a valid Malaysia working Visa) is required prior to check-in.
- The MYR100 credit is not valid for in-room dining (Room Service) and banquet charges.